Trevor Daley Fund (TDF)
The Trevor Daley Fund is a community support fund estalished in 1992 to honour the memory of one of our earliest members and volunteers, Trevor Daley, who died from HIV. The Fund provides financial assistance to people living with HIV in times of financial hardship and / or to achieve specific goals and life aspirations. Through this Fund we are able to provide practical and emotional support to enhance the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS and help community members to live as independently as possible.
Practical ways the trevor daley fund can assist you, or someone you love:
- Support to stay independent in your own home and within your community.
- Assistance with medical related costs
- Advocacy, budgeting advice and financial management assistance and upskilling
- Assistance in times of crisisHelp in planning for your future.
- Return to work information and assistance
- Support to undertake personal or professional development opportunities.
- Types of assistance
Interested in supporting the trevor daley fund?